Thank you for your interest in contributing to the MSBee project. In order to have your contributions included in future versions of MSBee, you need to fill out the assignment form covering your contributions.
Please print a hard copy of the Project Assignment Agreement posted on the MSBee homepage, fill it out, and return the signed original to:
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052
Instructions for filling out the Assignment Agreement:
- In the title of the agreement, before "Assignment Agreement," please enter "MSBee"
- In initial paragraph, please enter your full legal name in the space labeled "You"
- In paragraph #1, please enter "MSBee" in the space labeled "Project"
- At the bottom of the agreement, please fill in your full legal name, signature and date on the designated lines at the end of the agreement. Please be sure to enter the date of your signature on the line labeled Date, below the signature line.
- If authorization is required from any entity other than you, the individual, please have authorized representatives from the entity(s) complete the Name, Signature, By, Title and Date lines in the spaces provided below your own signature.
If you have any questions regarding this assignment agreement or how to fill it out, please contact Sara Ford