Web application build error in VS2005

Topics: For MSBee Developers, For MSBee Users, User Forum
Jul 4, 2008 at 8:05 AM
Hi,

I am .net developer, i have one web application which is created in vs2003 with framework 1.1.And i have the vs2005 in my PC and i want to built the application with framework 1.1.
i have installed framework 1.1 and .net SDK framework on my PC. i have also installed the MS Bee on my PC.

Then i have done changes in  project file according to instruction.and try to build the application with following command.

msbuild C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\RebatesGuidelineTool\RebatesGuidelineTool.sln /t:Rebuild /p:configuration=Release /p:TargetFX1_1=true /p:CustomAfterMicrosoftCommonTargets=MSBuildExtras.Fx1_1.VisualBasic.targets

but it is giveing 104 errors.

then i create a new web application for testing purpose and some text in default.aspx . then add the import tag in project file and try to built the application but it is also giving me the errors. to built the application i am using this command....

msbuild C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\test\test.sln /t:Rebuild /p:configuration=Release /p:TargetFX1_1=true /p:CustomAfterMicrosoftCommonTargets=MSBuildExtras.Fx1_1.VisualBasic.targets

can some body can help me to solve this problem.

Vivek
Jul 4, 2008 at 8:08 AM
please send my reply on my mail id vivekharne@eaton.com if somebody found the solution for above problem.