Welcome to the MSBee Homepage!
MSBuild Extras – Toolkit for .NET 1.1 “MSBee” is an addition to MSBuild that allows developers to build managed applications using Visual Studio 2005 projects that target .NET 1.1.
Check out all of the
for the 1.0 release.
Quick Start to using MSBee
Getting Started with MSBee Development
MSBee 1.0 Release.zip
- Run MSBeeSetup.msi (see Section 2.2 in the MSBee Documentation)
- Import the appropriate MSBee .targets file directly after the standard Import element in the project file (see Section 4.2 in the MSBee Documentation)
- Run MSBuild on the command line with the TargetFX1_1 property set to true (see Section 4.3 in the MSBee Documentation)
Contributing to MSBee
- Install the following development tools
- FXCop 1.35 RC 1
- NUnit 2.2.7
- WiX 2.0.3719
- Download the latest source code
- Steps for
- Steps for
Running Verification Scripts
We're looking for developers to join us in the 1.1 release. Check out the current work items at
Feel free to contribute by
- Either creating new or finding existing bugs or feature requests you want to work on
- Leave a note in the comments that you're going to investigate this bug (until you have developer rights, you won't be able to assign bugs to yourself)
- Download the latest sources and create a bug fix
- Zip up your changes and post them as an attachment to the work item
- Fill out the
Project Assignment Agreement.TIF form and follow the
MSBee Assignment Agreement Instructions to send it to us.
Note that by posting your submission to the Issue Tracker, you agree to do so under the
Join the Community
There are numerous ways you can participate in the MSBee community